Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Evan Mathis won't hold out

Eagles guard Evan Mathis, who's unhappy with his contract, said he won't clutch out, reports CSNPhilly.com. Mathis namely scheduled to make $5.15 million this year.


He vowed that child contract issue won't become an unhealthy distraction.


"Im never going apt let anything distract me from my job, which is to play football," he said. "And I tin handle anything you guys (reporters) toss at me. So thats never going apt distract me. If you want to reserve asking questions, Im here to answer them. So it doesnt really bother me, and if people want apt reserve tweeting apt me Im right there. Im broad open. Im easy apt obtain to so its not going to be wrong distraction."

Philadelphia Eagles #24 Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment