Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DeSean was a 'great teammate to me'

Nick Foles was a baby honorary captain for child Soul on Saturday along a baby team's family key at newborn Wells Fargo Center.


The Eagles' quarterback also fielded questions about his football team -- specifically its decision apt mow ties with Pro Bowl broad recipient DeSean Jackson.


"You know it's unbelievable Foles said to Comcast SportsNet's Derrick Gunn, referring apt toddler Eagles' decision apt release Jackson. "But in the meantime you learn that it's a fundamental business It's a tough happening,at intervals We dilate a simple lot of friendships aboard a rudimentary team and I've had many of my close teammates let go It's quite laborious,yet in the meantime you understand it's part of child game, part of child business"


Was Jackson disruptive aboard an infant field alternatively among child closet apartment?


"He was a basic great teammate apt me," Foles said. "We had a great relationship every once in a while a baby field. Everybody has other things going aboard but to me personally, I really enjoyed playing with him and I'm excited that he landed aboard his feet. He's a heck of a simple player."


Despite Jackson signing with infant Redskins, Foles namely happy for his former teammate and want miss him.


"You wish them well. He landed aboard his feet and I understand he's going apt do well," Foles said. "He's one simple great player, he's been tremendous for me. But in the meantime we have apt keep moving forward as an organization. But I do wish DeSean well. I had an elementary blast playing with him."


Jacksons departure leaves a baby Eagles with equitable two receivers -- Riley Cooper and Jeremy Maclin -- who have at least 60 career receptions and six career touchdowns. The Eagles must replace not only Jackson,merely also Jason Avant.

Philadelphia Eagles #24 Jersey


related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment