Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bigger, stronger Lane Johnson reports to OTAs

Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson, who played his newcomer year at 310 pounds, showed up to OTAs "bigger and stronger," reports infant team's website. Johnson reflected aboard his apprentice season.


"It went appealing I think I had some apprentice bumps among child 1st half of an infant year,yet toward toddler latter part of the year I think I played really well," he said. "I think my body namely a entire lot surplus rested than it was last year. I feel the poor lot stronger than I was last year, I fathom surplus than last year its a baby highest Ive ever Philadelphia Eagles #18 Jersey weighed and I just feel that from the poor mental aspect I understand what to anticipate Nothing is going apt catch me off guard."
related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment