Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bigger, stronger Lane Johnson reports to OTAs

Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson, who played his apprentice year at 310 pounds, showed up to OTAs "bigger and stronger," reports an infant team's website. Johnson reflected on his apprentice season.


"It went good I think I had some beginner bumps surrounded a baby 1st half of infant year,yet toward newborn latter part of child year I think I played really well," he said. "I think my body is a negative whole lot extra rested than it was last year. I feel the poor lot stronger than I was last year, I measure extra than last year its an infant maximum Ive ever weighed and I impartial feel that from careless mental aspect I know what to forecast Nothing namely going apt catch me off guard."

Philadelphia Eagles #25 Jersey


related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment